The word anahata represents the eternal hum of the heart center. The vision of The Anahata Project is to bring people into a natural state of physical, emotional, and spiritual balance centered in the heart.
"It must not be just your mind or even your body that is doing the asana (yoga posture). You must be in it. You must do asana with your soul. How can you do asana with your soul? We can only do it with the organ of the body that is the closest to the soul -- the heart." -- B.K.S. Iyengar
* Save the dates: YOGA WEEK 2014! August 11th - 14th, 6-7am every day!
* Are you a woman in need of restoration and connection? Join the Intentional Moms Yoga Circle (for moms), or Moon Tribe Yoga Circle (for girls 10-17) in September at Authentic Birth Center in Tosa! Or, join an online conversation at www.stayatommom.blogspot.com.
* Join an ongoing conversation about life, yoga, and the chakras here.
* Shop the marketplace for yoga gifts, and supplies.
* "Like" The Anahata Project on Facebook
Namaste and see you in the circle!